A Little Motivation

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 13 Comments A+ a-

Recently I've been sharing a few quotes here and there over on the blog, so I wanted to share a few more that I've saved over a period of time to keep me motivation and I thought I'd share this here, even if it is just a little.

Disclaimer: the following photos do no belong to me, I have saved them from various platforms, mainly; Pinterest and Instagram

What are some of your favourite quotes that keep you going?

Want to know more?

13 comments

Write comments
Wednesday, 12 April, 2017 delete

I find quotes so motivating!!!

Bethany Jones
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

Love these quotes, my favourite one is "dont let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" great post

Envy
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

I needed this post so much. All my motivation has disappeared over the past few months. Funny how quotes just bring it all back in a matter of seconds :)

x Envy
Lost in Translation

lifeasloismay
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

I find quotes so motivating. I love the "It's never too late to get your shit together". I need to print out quotes like these for my bedroom or something, as seeing these are really motivating. I don't have any specific quotes that personally keep me going but I feel as though I need to start searching.
Loved coming across this.
Lois x
www.lifeasloismay.wordpress.com

Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

This is so sweet and simple. I remember when I was in a dark place a few years ago, images and quotes like these honestly helped me change my perspective. It's so light, but they reached me. This is lovely, honey xx

Breanna Catharina
toocuteforlife.com

Megan Anne
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

These are all such amazing quotes! I'll defiantly have a few stuck in my mind 🙈

Alice Snell
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

Loved this post! I live for motivational quotes like this, Pinterest is my best friend for finding them too!

Alice | alicemaysnell

Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

Thank you so much for these quotes!

I seriously needed this! I have been going through a bit of a rough time, this post reminded to keep being the queen I am and everything will be alright!

Thank you!!!

Victoria de Costa
simplyvictoriously.com

Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

Some lovely quotes! I love the one about the stars!
PaleGirlRambling xo

Chloe Thomas
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

I'm bookmarking this post for when I feel like the world is on my shoulders. Thank-you so much for this!

- Chloe
chloetommo.co.uk
xoxo

Lolita Bonita
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

What a lovely post to put a smile back on everyones face :) x
Lola Mia // www.lolitabonita.co.uk

Lydia
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

Love this post-and I may have to consider making one or two of the quotes to be my screensaver.

Lydia
Mademoisellewomen.wordpress.com

Kirsty Hebdon
AUTHOR
Thursday, 13 April, 2017 delete

This is such a lovely post, definitely saving this to my reading list so I can check it at anytime I'm feeling down or uninspired or lost! Xx

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk